If your business is international and involves the cooperation and partnership with different countries, you might need your website to be in different languages. Translation Services Moscow Time is ready to translate it for you according to the cultural, linguistic, and national singularities of each country you are interested in.
Why is website translation important?
- Over 50% of web users speak a native language other than English and hardly 3% of web users around the world speak Russian.
- Web users are four times more likely to purchase from a site that communicates in the customer's own language.
- Visitors stay for twice as long on native language content sites.
Translation Services Moscow Time offers the following website localization services:
- Development of English version websites with optimization to English search engines
- Development of foreign-language version websites in any world language
- Development of Russian version websites with optimization to Russian search engines
- Regular updates of website content, news and other information in different versions created by a native speaker
- Development of multilingual websites using a unique design in any world language
Translation of websites involves the work of professional translators, native speakers, proofreaders, editors, IT-specialists and project managers. Moscow Time website translation's team will further assist you with your translation project by reviewing not just the written word, but also images, icons, and design. We also ensure that such aspects as numbering, currency, date formats, and other cultural and geographical variances are addressed.
If you want your international website to be as strong as your native language website, Translation Services Moscow Time experts are glad to help you.